Zoom Teeth Whitening
Your smile is the way you greet the world, why not make sure your putting your very best self forward with a smile that is healthy and bright.
Only Dental professionals have access to the most powerful professional-strength whitening and can ensure your treatments are safe and your results are outstanding.
At Zen Clinic we offer both Take-Home or In-Surgery Phillips Zoom teeth whitening,
Over 10 million patients have had their smiles brightened by a Zoom treatment. We understand that patients have different needs when it comes to whitening—that’s why we’ve designed three different Zoom products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Clinical studies have shown that whitening your teeth under the supervision of a dental professional is safe for teeth and gums. Always ensure that products are EU compliant.
What are the side effects of whitening?
The most common side effect is tooth and gum sensitivity. Your dentist will be able to advise you on whether you are a good candidate for whitening and they can also ensure that you are using the right concentration of whitening formula.
Philips Zoom! whitening products contain 2 mild desensitising agents, potassium nitrate and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), which are proven to reduce sensitivity.
How long will my Philips Zoom! whitening results last?
Whitening treatments help to reduce existing stains, but through consumption of coffee, soft drinks, or through natural ageing, your teeth may become discoloured again. Maintenance whitening at home can help combat recurring discolouration. Philips Zoom! whitening products also include ACP, which has been shown to reduce whitening fadeback.
What causes teeth to discolour?
There are many causes of tooth discolouration. Some of the most common include the consumption of highly coloured foods and drinks such as red wine, coffee and tea. Some medications, ageing, smoking and trauma can also cause tooth discolouration.
With Philips Zoom! take-home, when used as instructed, you will achieve great results within 1-2 weeks, depending on the concentration of formula and wear time you select
What can I expect to happen when I choose Philips Zoom! whitening through my dentist?
- Using Zoom! whitening at home involves an initial dental appointment in order to produce your customised whitening trays.
- Your dentist will talk to you about what you hope to achieve from your tooth whitening and check that the products are suitable for you to use
- They will take an impression of your teeth so that they can make the customised take home trays for you
- The clinician will check that the trays fit and are comfortable before showing you how to apply the Zoom! gels of your choice
- You will leave the surgery with all that you need to begin your home whitening journey