Zen Dental Plans
Private Dental Plans to Support Your Oral Health
- More cost effective than private pay-as-you-go
- Discounts off any routine treatments
- Worldwide Dental A&E assistance scheme
- Reduces the risk of oral disease and the need for treatments
- Convenient payment by monthly Direct Debit
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits?
- Depending on the plan you join, all your routine dental examinations and hygienist appointments are covered
- Save up to 15% on in house restorations and specific services
- Preventative x-rays when clinically necessary
- Evening and Saturday morning appointments
- Emergency appointments covered*
- Supplementary worldwide accident and emergency dental assistance scheme
*This covers the general dentistry fees.
How do I join a plan?
Joining is quick and simple by setting up your monthly direct debit payment at reception or over the phone today. An £8.00 registration fee is also collected with the first months collection. If you are not currently a registered patient you will need to book and pay for an initial examination and hygienist appointment prior to joining a plan or speak with the practice manager.
What is the dental accident and emergency scheme benefit?
Our dental plans are not insurance schemes, the Worldwide A & E assistance scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency, are diagnosed with mouth cancer.
Futhur details are available from the practice or you can visit www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more