Zen Dental Plan
Private Dental Plans to Support Your Oral Health
- More cost effective than private pay-as-you-go
- Discounts off any routine treatments
- Worldwide Dental A&E Cover
- Reduces the risk of oral disease and the need for treatments
- Convenient payment by monthly Direct Debit
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits?
- Depending on the plan you join, all your routine dental examinations and hygienist appointments are covered
- Save up to 15% off all clinic treatments including cosmetic, aesthetic and dental implants
- Preventative x-rays when clinically necessary
- Evening and Saturday morning appointments
- Emergency appointments covered*
- Supplementary worldwide accident and emergency dental cover
*This covers the appointment fee only, unless on a Full Care Plan
How do I join a plan?
Joining is quick and simple by setting up your monthly direct debit payment at reception or over the phone today. An £8.00 registration fee is also collected with the first months collection. If you are not currently a registered patient you will need to book and pay for an initial examination and hygienist appointment prior to joining a plan.
What is the dental accident and emergency insurance benefit?
Our dental plans are not insurance schemes, but we have included first-class insurance cover underwritten by Hiscox, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours or whilst away from home. The insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow, including cover for the placement, replacement or repair of implants following an accident
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours